Griffon Force, a Naples, FL, based company, was founded by:
- A nationally recognized Identity Fraud expert with over ten years of experience;
- A network security engineer with over 17 years of experience;
- An Apple and Microsoft authorized IT advisor with over 30 years of experience;
- A data security expert formerly with the National Security Agency; and
- A nationally recognized fraud litigation attorney with over 20 years of experience.
Griffon Force brings together the skills, knowledge
GF President and identity theft expert
A nationally recognized lecturer, author, and consultant with 15 years of experience identity theft and fraud prevention and restoration.
GF VP and IT expert
Apple and Microsoft professional with more than 30 years of experience in IT consulting, education, training, and troubleshooting.
GF Director and legal expert
A nationally recognized attorney specializing in litigation and arbitration of complex financial matters, identity theft, and data breaches.
CEO of CPR Tools, Inc. with 35 years of experience in tech and national security. While at NSA he was awarded the National Scientific Achievement Award for his technological advances.
Chief Technology Office,