Griffon Force Blog
Keeping you informed on the latest identity theft, fraud, and cyber threats.
Scams come in all shapes and sizes. Some arrive by mail, while others arrive by email or a telephone call. Regardless of the method used by the scammer the intention is always the same – to scam you. In today’s digital age, scamming methods and techniques are becoming...
While almost all consumers and businesses are backing up their devices this year, significant portions will still lose data. 93 percent of consumers and 97 percent of businesses back up their data at least once a year. Of those, 73 percent of consumers perform backups...
WHY WE (AS CONSUMERS) ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND, VALUE, AND PROTECT OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DIGITAL ASSETS I was in a business meeting at a mall recently (which is about the only reason I would go to a mall) and I stopped by a store on the way out to buy a small...
Last week Capital One announced a data breach impacting over 100 million consumers. We have received numerous calls from consumers and media asking what those impacted should do. What if you didn’t have to worry about the next big data breach? What if you could take...
As the saying goes, “With great power comes great responsibility.” That’s particularly true when it comes to social media.
The Capital One data breach could present more than financial risks to those involved.
- Three Simple Steps to Identify a Scam
- Backups are on the rise, but so is data loss…
- SIMPLIFYING THE COMPLEX IN THE CYBER WORLD MINDSET
- Griffon Force Academy Pre-Launch
- Tidbits for Staying Safe on Social Media
- Griffon Force CEO quoted in Market Watch Article
- Capital One Data Breach, Next Steps
- Social Security Phone Scam Video
- Tidbits That Can Help Keep Cybercriminals’ Away From Your Money…
- Quest Diagnostics Data Breach Video
Have a question? We would love to hear from you.