Griffon Force Blog
Keeping you informed on the latest identity theft, fraud, and cyber threats.
Last week Capital One announced a data breach impacting over 100 million consumers. We have received numerous calls from consumers and media asking what those impacted should do. What if you didn’t have to worry about the next big data breach? What if you could take...
As the saying goes, “With great power comes great responsibility.” That’s particularly true when it comes to social media.
The Capital One data breach could present more than financial risks to those involved.
Learn simple steps to take to protect yourself after the Capital One data breach.
Beware of the phone scam claiming to be from the Social Security Administration. Learn how to detect this scam and the steps to take to avoid becoming the next victim. If you are already a victim and need assistance, give us a call at (239) 325-5155.
By Dennis DiGiacomo, VP Griffon Force, LLC Let’s ask ourselves would we ever sign a blank check and leave it sitting around on your desk at work or hand over your car keys to a complete stranger asking to borrow your car to run an errand. Likewise, you know not to...
- Griffon Force Academy Pre-Launch
- Tidbits for Staying Safe on Social Media
- Griffon Force CEO quoted in Market Watch Article
- Capital One Data Breach, Next Steps
- Social Security Phone Scam Video
- Tidbits That Can Help Keep Cybercriminals’ Away From Your Money…
- Quest Diagnostics Data Breach Video
- Tech Support Phone Scam Video
- Answer security questions this way to protect your accounts
- Protect your privacy while traveling
Have a question? We would love to hear from you.