Griffon Force Blog
Keeping you informed on the latest identity theft, fraud, and cyber threats.
Learn simple steps to take to protect yourself after the Capital One data breach.
Beware of the phone scam claiming to be from the Social Security Administration. Learn how to detect this scam and the steps to take to avoid becoming the next victim. If you are already a victim and need assistance, give us a call at (239) 325-5155.
By Dennis DiGiacomo, VP Griffon Force, LLC Let’s ask ourselves would we ever sign a blank check and leave it sitting around on your desk at work or hand over your car keys to a complete stranger asking to borrow your car to run an errand. Likewise, you know not to...
Quest Diagnostics may have suffered a data breach. Don't wait to see if you might have been impacted. Learn the steps to take if you were a patient at Quest Diagnostics.
Learn how the scam works and the steps to take if you fell for the scam. Carrie Kerskie breaks down the elements of the scam, how to avoid becoming a victim, and the steps to take if you have already fallen for the scam.
Security questions are another form of identity verification used by financial institutions and other organizations. The increase in fraud and identity theft has prompted these companies to implement additional security in an attempt to distinguish you from an imposter. But do they work?
- Three Simple Steps to Identify a Scam
- Backups are on the rise, but so is data loss…
- SIMPLIFYING THE COMPLEX IN THE CYBER WORLD MINDSET
- Griffon Force Academy Pre-Launch
- Tidbits for Staying Safe on Social Media
- Griffon Force CEO quoted in Market Watch Article
- Capital One Data Breach, Next Steps
- Social Security Phone Scam Video
- Tidbits That Can Help Keep Cybercriminals’ Away From Your Money…
- Quest Diagnostics Data Breach Video
Have a question? We would love to hear from you.